The site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymised;
- marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behaviour of users during browsing, as well as on interests and consumption patterns, also in order to provide personalised advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN SITE FUNCTIONS and, in particular, services provided by third parties may not be accessible and therefore not displayed:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), which are used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify use of the site itself or to provide personalised advertising. This site has no control over cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected by said cookies. The information on the use of said cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages listed below.
Please note that, in general, the tracking of users does not involve their identification, unless the user is already registered for the service or is already logged in, in which case the user is deemed to have already expressed their consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyse site use by users, compile reports on site activity and user behaviour, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture regarding the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Data processing location: European Union, since the Anonymisation of the service is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users and is not crossed with other information relating to the same person. It is processed in aggregate and anonymised form (truncated to the last octet). Under a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing this data with data obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively opt-out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing a specific component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set upon accessing the page containing the embedded item, and when the video starts, and do not allow the identification of the User unless they are already logged into the Google profile.
The “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been activated for the videos on the site, which prevents YouTube from storing visitor information unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking site visits to the Google Account for users already logged in, preferences regarding the videos watched.
Data processing location: USA.
We process visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during its transmission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using computer and/or electronic tools, organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes stated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, certain categories of persons involved in the organisation of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers or hosting providers) may have access to the data.